Beqa Lagoon Beach Front PackageStock No. BLP
Scuba diving around the Beqa Island Waters
- Round Trip Non-stop air from SFO to Fiji
- Round trip ground transfers and boat transfers from airport to Beqa
- either 7 or 10 nights accomidations in a deluse, air conditioned, Fijian villa
- 3 gourmet meals daily
- 4 (6 if you are on the 10 night trip) two-tank reef boat dives & unlimited shore diving
- 2 tank shark dive
- Kayaking, hiking treks, snorkeling, paddle boarding
- Fijian cultural & entertainment daily
- Air tax & air fuel surcharges
Your beachfront bure graces the shoreline, offering access to the beach. With a large sundeck and cool private plunge pool nestled amongst your tropical garden, this is heaven. Drift off to dreamland while relaxing in your hammock in the privacy of your lush courtyard, lulled by the sound of lapping waves.
· Private entertainment patio with day bed
· Private tropical garden
· Beach front just steps from the sea
· Cooling plunge pool
· King size bed and double size bed featuring luxury elite mattresses with nightstands and reading lights
· Additional cot may be requested
· Modern furniture from local rain tree wood
· Tropical paintings and local carvings with feature wood paneling
· Tiled floor
· Spacious bathroom and showers with large mirror
· Oversized 100% cotton terry towels
· ‘Pure Fiji’ shampoo, shower gel and conditioners
· Air conditioning and ceiling fans
· Lounging area with couch and chairs
· Fully stock mini bar
· Security safe
· Tea and coffee making facilities
· Ample storage closets
· Sleeps 2 adults - max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
· Wi-fi reception
04 Apr 2022
$300 initial, non-refundable deposit holds your spot until the next incremental payment is due. ⅓ of the total cost is due 120 days prior to departure, ⅔ of the total cost is due 90 days prior to departure, and payment is due in full 60 days prior to departure. No refunds.
Room selection is on a first come first serve basis. If you are a traveler paying the double occupancy rate, and we are unable to find you a roommate, a single supplement fee may apply. Other than what is listed above, no other costs are included. Fisheye Scuba will not be collecting payment for any other part of your trip. There are out-of-pocket fees, charges and tips.
Allow us to deal with the stress of booking flights for you. Flights are available from $???.00 from SAC/SFO to destination. Quoted flight prices are per person. Alternately, you may book your own flight itinerary. You can use your airline miles, even if we book the flight for you. Flight estimate costs dependent on your choice of trip itinerary. Be sure to allow for international time change when making your flight reservations.
TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you must cancel, all deposit money is non-refundable unless we are able to fill your vacated space. If we are able to fill your vacated spot at the full purchase price, Fisheye Scuba will credit your refund to an in-store account minus a per person $300 non-refundable/cancellation fee. If we are unable to fill your spot on the trip, all money paid toward the trip will be forfeited.
Fisheye Scuba reserves the right to cancel the trip up to 30 days prior to departure. There is a minimum of 7 travelers (excluding trip leader) required for a trip to run. In the event Fisheye Scuba cancels the trip, we will either refund your money paid or move you to another trip. It will be your choice.
You must have a valid passport that does not expire 6 months prior to our return date. US passport information can be found at Passport Home
Every person who reserves a spot on a trip through Fisheye Scuba must sign a Trip Release of Liability Form before being allowed on the trip.
DIVE ACCIDENT INSURANCE:
We highly recommend having dive accident insurance through DAN.org. Annual coverage starts at $75 per year, which includes membership.If you do not already have it and decide to sign up, we would appreciate it if you could use our store code 1931100. This gives us points to use towards training and safety equipment.
Trip insurance is always a good idea for the unforeseen circumstances. Fisheye Scuba does not sell travel insurance. Here are a couple recommendations: DiveAssure or DAN
Fisheye Scuba acts only as an organizer and expeditor of dive travel, for the sole purpose of offering a service to Fisheye Scuba Customers. Fisheye Scuba does not sell dive accident insurance, nor do we sell trip cancellation and interruption insurance, nor are we licensed travel agents. We solicit the assistance of licensed, reputable, travel and insurance agents to assist us on your behalf.
Curtis Wilson (Trip Leader)
View More trips