The Stahlsac Bonaire Mesh Backpack features two padded shoulder straps, extra durable polyester mesh, top and side grab handles, and a unique zippered splash proof pocket. This is the perfect companion for all outdoor water sport activities. The main compartment is roomy enough for a complete set of cold-water dive gear and has a drawstring closure with barrel lock opening. In addition to the front pocket for smaller items, it also features a patented dry compartment built-in! With a molded rubber top carry handle and durable light weight nylon bottom.
The great thing about a mesh bag is it allows you to bring your travel gear bag when security is an issue, and once y
ou arrive at your diving destination you can transfer you gear to the mesh bag and use it instead of getting the travel bag wet. This feature also gives you the option, at the end of the diving day, to submerge the entire bag into the wash tank on the dock or resort and rinse you gear while still in the bag. After rinsing simple hang, the bag up and let your gear drip and air dry, ready for your next day of diving. The Bare by Stahlsac Bonaire Mesh Backpack measures (H x W) 30" x 17" x 17" (76.2cm x 43.2cm x 43.2cm), has a volume of 8,670 cubic inches (142 liters) and weighs 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg) when empty.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This product has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Stahlsac Bonaire Mesh Backpack:
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Top and Side Grab Carry Handles
- Extra Durable Polyester Mesh
- Durable Light Weight Nylon Bottom
- Zippered Splash Proof Pocket
- Drawstring Closure with Barrel Lock Top Opening
- Largest Backpack, Holds Full Set Cold-Water Gear
- Outside Wet/Dry Pockets
- Molded Rubber Carry Handle
- Great Travel Destination Bag
- Rinse & Dry Gear in Bag
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 30" x 17" x 17" (76.2cm x 43.2cm x 43.2cm)
- Volume: 8,670 cu. in. (142 liters)
- Weight (empty): 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg)